Apr 25, 2017

Dah nak jadi cikgu ...

Assalamualaikum, it's been a while so let me put everything in one post. 

So, back in 2016, I've completed my study in IPG Kampus Ilmu Khas, Kuala Lumpur. My last paper was on 17th of November 2016. 


Was called for SPP's interview on 25th of January 2017, 9.30 am room 4. However, my session was dragged, so I entered the room at 1.00 pm instead. It was quite smooth as the questions thrown were not too tough. Alhamdulillah. 


On 21st of March, the result for IV came out. 


The result 



Alhamdulillah, I passed the IV! One step further. 



And, on 17th of April, penempatan posting was out! 


Rezeki masih di KL :3




Oh ya, at first when I told my mom that I got KL, she cried (because too happy, I guess). Then she said, mana mungkin kamu adik beradik berpisah jauh. Its kinda weird sebab kalau aku jauh dari along, aku akan demam. Kalau along demam, aku pun demam. Lol. Then my mom said, mana mungkin kamu tinggal mak because she was too scared kalau I got Sabah / Sarawak. And, dengan penempatan ini rasmilah aku hidup aku dari kecil sampai ke tua hanya melibatkan Selangor dan Kuala Lumpur hahaha. Kalau nak tukar angin nanti, we don't know. Doakanlah yang baik-baik! 




Next stage will be on 2nd of Mei! 

The details



So nanti dekat JPWPKL baru tahu sekolah mana I'll get. Till that time comes, mohon doa semoga dapat sekolah yang best, not too crowded dan yang baik-baik lah. Terima kasih!